Sealcoat and Striping
Asphalt sealcoating is the process of coating an existing asphalt surface area with a heavy, clay based emulsion oil. Sealcoat is designed to beautify and protect all asphalt pavement surfaces including driveways, parking lots, playgrounds and roadways.
Over time asphalt surfaces can erode and degrade through oxidation, aging and traffic usage. Sealcoat will protect and lengthen the life span of an existing asphalt surface by reintroducing oil binder agents which serves to keep the aggregate portion of asphalt tightly bound within the overall surface area.
In addition to adding structural stability sealcoat also serves to beautify an asphalt surface by making it a uniform, deep black color. The cost of sealcoating is minimal compared to the costs of replacement or repair.
Striping refers to the design, layout and painting of an asphalt parking lot, playground or roadway area. Typical striping work includes car stalls, handicap parking stalls, traffic arrows, speed bumps and any other stencil work which might be required. Additional services include curb painting, concrete parking bumpers and handicap parking signs.
Our services include:
- Cleaning asphalt area of all loose dirt and debris
- Crack repair
- Asphalt paving repairs as needed
- Sealcoat application
- Traffic control, barricades and flagging
- Layout and design of parking lots
- Striping of parking stalls and handicap parking stalls
- Striping of all stencils including numbers, names, “Visitor”, “Reserved”, “Compact”
- Painting and stenciling of curbs
- Concrete parking bumper installation and replacement
- Speed bump installation and striping
To see our Sealcoating and Striping portfolio, click here.